I was born in Florence on 28th November 1950. When I was 10 years old, I received as a gift my first camera, a Voigtländer.
Already in 1968/70 I carried out my first photographic campaign by taking photos of elderly people in various rest homes.
I started university, Faculty of Medicine, but left it after three years to become a professional photographer.
After spending some years in advertisement, I chose to devote myself totally to Art photography, also because this sort of photography allows for calmer times and affords a much more in-depth approach to the object of one's work.
As an art photographer, specialised in art works, architecture and landscapes, I am happy with my achievements. I have been able to cooperate with publishers and individuals from all over the world. My photographs have appeared in important books and international magazines.
Since some years, I have started a creative experience following my personal way of interpreting the outer world and transmitting this to a public.
My artistic activity has become a steady commitment; I am looking forward to a very promising and fulfilling future.
- Since 1980 with the institutes of Architecture, Historical Geography, Monument Restoration, History of Art of the University of Florence
- 1981/88 with the publisher Bonechi in some photo sessions in France and in Italy.
- 1986/1989 with Architect PierLuigi Spadolini
- Since 1987 with the Accademia della Crusca.
- Since 1989 with the Publishing Office of the Tuscany Region.
- Since 1989 with Archivio Storico of Empoli
- Since 1990 with Opera di Santa Maria del Fiore
- Since 1990 with The Bridgeman Art Library - London, Paris, Berlin, New York.
- Since 1992 with private restorers and with the Opificio delle Pietre Dure (Workshop of hard stones).
- Since 1996 with AKG - Archiv fur Kunst und Geschichte - Berlin, Paris, London.
- Since 1996 with Art Resource - New York.
- Since 1999 with Diocese of Florence
- Since 2000 with the institute of History of the University of Siena
- Since 2002 whit Fratelli Alinari
- Since 2003 with the "Teatro del Maggio Musicale" theatre in Florence.
- Since 2003 with Leemage - Paris.
- Since 2006 with the Tuscany Region Landscape Heritage Department.
- Since 2009 with magazine Bell'Italia.
- Since 2010 with Archivio capitolare of Basilica di San Lorenzo con numerosi studiosi italiani e stranieri
- Since 2011 with StampToscana, on-line magazine
- Since November 2011 with Agorà Gallery, New York
- with numerous Italian and foreign scholars